Full Service Dental Center
Flatlands Dental Care is a full service dental clinic, specializing in:
7 Reasons Why Our High-Tech Dental Equipment
Makes A Noticeable Difference
- When parents bring in a 1-year old toddler for his or her first visit with our pediodontist, a chart is created, notes are recorded, and then stored on our secure network.
- Each subsequent visit to the pediatric dental specialist is then updated in the same way
- And the dental records are paperless and can be called up in seconds!
- As the child grows and reaches the age of visiting a general dentist:
- There is no need to fill out paper work because all the information (and more) is already available
- The dentist does not need to ask questions about what the pediatric dentist did or suggested to be done because that information is readily accessible in the patient file, including recommendations and theories regarding that child’s development and dental needs.
- If the dentist recommends the child to receive braces an appointment can be scheduled with the orthodontist(often to be held on the same day so you do not have to make an additional trip)
- The orthodontist can now study the child’s chart
- Read the notes and recommendations from prior visits with the pediatric and general dentists, as well as study the treatment history
- This includes access to x-rays, which means it is unnecessary to take new x-rays! Talk about saving time and money!
- The orthodontist can draw up a treatment plan based on the information available, and then record new information for the other doctors to access in the future.
- If the doctor has a question about the patient, he or she can have it instantaneously answered by the previous doctor–on the spot, in the office–no need to call or incur additional or information delays.
- Once the treatment is complete, the general dentist will have access to the patient’s life-long dental treatment history and thus, can pickup exactly where the previous dentist left off!
Healthy teeth are determined by good color, shape, and alignment. If you feel that your teeth are in need of these changes, then porcelain veneers are the best option for you. In the field of dentistry, a veneer is a thin layer of super strong porcelain that is set in place of your own natural […]Continue
Teeth whitening done in a dental office is a safe, professional and sure way to make sure that the whitening is done properly. It’s also probably the most efficient aesthetic dental procedure available to you. According to the whitening procedure you select, results can be dramatic: in office whitening, for instance, can lighten teeth three […]Continue
Smile Makeovers are procedures that are based upon every individual’s different needs. Having a confident smile makes you feel fantastic. Whether you are at a casual social event or at gala, often enough, your smile can detract whenever posing for photographs or meeting people for the first time. Each one of our plans is suited […]Continue
With Root Canal Therapy, we focus on the clinical exclusion of the pulp tissue from within the tooth. Root Canal Treatment may be required to save a patient’s natural tooth in the condition that the pulp tissue is conclusively damaged by bacteria linked with decay, or where there is tooth fracture or trauma, or gum […]Continue
We always stress to our patients that preventative dental care is the way to go, which is why it is so important that you come in for cleanings twice a year and take care of your gums and teeth. Often times, the longer a dental issue goes untreated, the cost and pain associated with the […]Continue
Everything starts when you bring your child in for her or his first visit to the dentist. In accordance with the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, a kid’s first checkup should happen by age one. Surprised? Despite the fact that there may just be a few baby teeth observable at that age, there are lots […]Continue
Orthodontics are not just for teens. Any patient with crooked and or unaligned teeth are fantastic candidates for Invisalign. Invisalign clear aligners are made from polyurethane plastic that are virtually undetectable, as the name suggests. Some advantages to the Invisalign system are that you will be able to clean your teeth a lot more easily […]Continue
Inlays and Onlays
In a situation that more than half of a person’s tooth biting surface must have been damaged, a certified dentist will perform an inlay or onlay treatment. Practically, this is a more conventional form of treatment as against treating with a crown. The contents used for making inlays and onlays could be of porcelain material, […]Continue
The tooth dental implant today is a state of the art tooth alternative that works. Dental implants have many advantages. Here are some: Dental Implants Look Like Normal Teeth Anchored into the jawbone, the implant looks and feels like a real tooth. Implants are made of titanium and blend into your jawbone. Once your jawbone […]Continue
Do you want the best Gum Disease Treatment, then you are at the right place, as our dental clinic remains one of the best in the country with proven records and awards to our credit – to show for our sincere & professional care to candidates. Our dentists are will deliver the best and affordable […]Continue